Quarterly Key Data Report Q1 2017
Launch date:08 June 2017
Modified at:16 July 2021
Comparing Q4 2016 to Q1 2017 overall industry retail revenues decreased by 3.0%. Total retail revenues in the twelve months to March 2017 at €3.090 billion were up from €3.045 billion over the 12 months previous. There were 1,372,898 fixed broadband subscriptions this quarter which was an increase of 0.9% from Q4 2016 and an increase of 3.9% compared to Q1 2016. Overall voice traffic volumes decreased by 2.2% this quarter.